With this year being the year of foundation, I wanted to share some specific goals I am trying to tackle in 2019. A few of these goals are multi-year goals, which relates back to the theme of FOUNDATION really well. As long as I am creating a system, routine, or process that addresses the “problem” and creates progress then I will count that as a win!
Table of contents: 2019 Goals
I came across the idea of publicly sharing goals from Project Life Mastery where he uses the format below. It is a combination of affirmation and SMART goals with a set deadline. While I’m still figuring out how much I’m willing to share with the world here’s a few that I don’t mind making public.
Note: I will regularly come back and update this post with my progress toward each goal as the year progresses.
I will easily pay off all of my debt by December 31, 2019.
- Use Quarter 1 to create a budget and monitor spending using Mint.
- Use the snowball method to tackle multiple debts.
- Increase income to pay off debt faster.
I will easily generate $5k/month in income from Malinois Marketing by December 31, 2019.
I will easily develop a second stream of income, at least 1k/month, from my Business Directory websites by December 31, 2019.
I will easily develop a third stream of income from affiliate marketing, at least 1k/month, on this blog by December 31, 2019.
- Complete and implement the Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing course.
I will donate 5% of my business income to the Woof Project by December 31, 2019.
- Track all business income at the end of each month and donate 5% of profits!
I will easily complete 24 blog posts on my personal blog by December 31, 2019.
- Complete a 2019 Content Calendar.
- Publish at least 2 blog posts per month.
I will easily become a licensed real estate agent by June 30, 2019.
- Complete RE licensing courses.
- Take and Pass Exam.
- Pay licensing fee and ta-da! (I know there’s more steps, but this is it to reach the goal. Haha!)
Health and Fitness Goals
I will easily complete a Whole 30 Reset before December 31, 2019. (Q3)
- Complete meal planning for the Whole 30 month one week before.
- Have a consistent meal prep time on Sunday.
- Take one day at a time!
I will easily lose 20lbs of fat and reach a goal weight of 130lbs at 20% body fat by December 31, 2019. (Q3 & Q4)
- Along with tackling diet, I will establish a weekly workout routine. This can start as little as twice a week for 30 minutes or 4x per week for 15 minutes.
- Measure progress every two weeks. (Don’t want to obsess about weight and measurements, but I want to track some progress as it happens.)
Lifestyle and Personal Development Goals
I will easily make one trip that is just for Mika before December 31, 2019.
I will easily read or listen to 12 books by December 31, 2019.
Books Read/Listened to date:
- Atomic Habits by James Clear
- Financial Freedom by Grant Sabatier
I will easily complete a 30-day Meditation Challenge using Headspace where I complete at least 10 minutes of meditation each day by December 31, 2019. (Q4)
I will easily complete a 30 day Morning Routine Challenge where I use the SAVERS acronym as my guideline by December 31, 2019. (Q4)
What are your goals?
What are your goals and the action steps you need to take to reach them? Have you taken the time to sit down and really think about where you are now, where you want to be, and what specific thing you need to do to get there? I encourage you to look at the various categories of your life and decide what you’d like to focus on improving for 2019.
Let me know what some of your goals are in the comments!